“I hate meetings”. I’m pretty sure many of you can relate; meetings are often seen as disorganized, pointless, and a drain on time and energy. Ahmed Kamel and Abdullah Kamel founders of adam.ai (SaaS startup) have gone through the same struggle; attending endless and unproductive meetings. They noticed that most of the meeting content lacked proper management and was often scattered between different channels. That’s when they decided it was time to have adam.ai; a single meeting management platform, where people can manage meeting content from the agenda to actions and decisions while integrating with other widely used tools like Slack, Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Trello and many more.
An all-in-one meeting management platform that easily and intelligently captures and retrieves information for smoother and more productive meetings. Whether you work at a startup or a large enterprise, a team leader or a project manager handling several teams and projects, or even an independent freelancer dealing with various clients.
adam.ai helps you handle the entire meeting lifecycle for everyone to accomplish their goals more efficiently and effectively.
adam.ai for Teams:
As a team member or a co-worker, you can definitely make use of the software features to manage your meeting content; here’s how:
- Before meetings, make sure that important agenda topics are well-prepared in advance by using a virtual meeting room to record essential notes.
- You can also set seating arrangements, record attendance, add agenda items, write notes, assign actions, and vote on important decisions.
- No need for micromanagement as you’ll never miss due dates for meeting deliverables.
- Create meetings, assign actions, and document meeting minutes by using commands and messages.
- A single interface that brings your entire collaboration and file-sharing tools in one place makes following up with co-workers simple as ABC.
- One place for uploading and organizing your files. Upload files directly from your computer, Dropbox, or Google Drive.
- Search for files by file name, the person who uploaded it, date of upload, project, or meeting title
- You can also set seating arrangement, record attendance, add agenda items, write notes, assign actions, and vote on important decisions.
adam.ai for Managers:
If you are a project manager or a team leader, you probably have too much on your plate. Having a software like adam.ai will certainly make your meetings more productive and hassle free.
- Keep your meetings on-topic by preparing and sending meeting agendas to your team.
- Your meetplace is something like an online headquarters for the company, group, or team where everything happens. It’s a place where a team can create and manage meetings.
- The meetplace has some basic roles
- Owner: the only user authorized to manage the meetplace settings and members.
- Admins: you can have multiple admins who manage members in the meetplace.
- Members: can create projects, schedule and manage meetings, take notes, upload files, and assign actions.
- Use file sharing tools to share meeting highlights, agenda items and documents.
- During meetings, put important decisions to a vote.
- There is a dashboard for every project, as well as a timeline and visual insights for meetings (scheduled and finished).
adam.ai for Individuals:
Are you a freelancer or an independent contractor who has multiple clients each using a different collaboration and conferencing solution? Consider using adam.ai to help you manage invitations from multiple apps and keep your meetings organized.
- You can keep track of meeting invitations across multiple apps with a single pane of glass view as shown in the image below.
- Create detailed meeting agendas outlining important topics to keep your meetings with clients organized.
- Keep up with your client’s priorities and goals with meeting minutes and other intelligence tools.
- The software automates the generation of minutes of meetings that summarizes meeting content (agenda, notes, actions and decisions) as shown in the image below. There are options for viewing, sharing, and downloading MoM anytime.
- Keeping track of your action items allows you to prioritize them by importance level. By selecting an action item, you will be able to view its details, add action notes and comments and break them down into checklists, in addition to attaching files. You can also share and link actions to your Asana projects or Trello boards.
- Organize meeting notes and easily track your progress towards client goals for better client satisfaction.
adam.ai integrates with many of your favorite apps:
- Cisco Webex
- Google Calendar
- Office 365
- Google Drive
- Microsoft Teams
Here you can find more info about the prices of different subscription plans. A free plan is also available (for up to 5 users and 5 GB meetplace storage). The Pro Plan has a 30-day free trial period with no need for a credit card.